For persons that will be assisting management in the
development of the Health and Safety program.
Participants learn how to conduct a Health and
|Course length||ASC Member Fee||Non-member Fee|
Locations and Dates
March 21 -23, 2018
|May 30 - June 1, 2018
||August 15-17, 2018
(subject to change)
- Participants learn how to conduct a complete health and safety audit
- Identify weaknesses in existing health and safety program
- How to accurately complete the audit tool and prepare the written report
- Program is classroom based with open discussion
- Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the program requirements
- Sucessful completion of the Large Employer Program Building course is required prior to attending this course
Who Should Take internal Auditor Training:
- The person(s) that will be assisting management in the development of the health and safety program.
- 80% competency on the final exam, as well as a Test Audit submitted to The Alberta Safety Council for Quality Assurance review. An auditor's number and expiry date will be issued upon successful completion of the test audit.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
Edmonton: (780) 462-7300 or Toll Free: 1 (800) 301-6407
REGISTER IN PERSON:
Visit our main office during regular office hours to register.
Pre-registration is required for all ASC courses.*
*(except childrens Scooter drop-in)
Cancellation / Re-schedule Policy
|more than 30 days before
course start date:
|30 days to 15 days before course
|Less than 14 days til
course start date:
|day of course:|
- you may re-schedule course
- any subsequent re-schedule is subject to
-cancellation is subject
- re-schedule is subject to a 25% admin fee
- cancellation is subject to a 25% admin fee
- not eligible for refund
- not eligible for re-schedule
| - a no-show is not eligible for
**The ASC reserves the right to cancel any course should there be insufficient registrations. A full refund of fees shall be made should circumstances beyond the ASC's control require a course cancellation.
**A stop-payment does not constitute notice of withdrawal from a course nor does it constitute a cancellation/refund request.