When you react to an incident, it means illness, injury or a near-miss has already happened. It is important for workplaces to take appropriate measures to prevent injury, illness and other losses – and a Job Task Analysis is one way of doing this.
A Job Task Analysis is an important safety tool for incident prevention and this course aims to fill the toolbox required to conducts JTAs and form safer working habits.
Injuries, illness and other harm are caused by hazards that have not been identified and effectively controlled. The goal of a JTA is to prevent injury, illness or other loss in the workplace by identifying and controlling hazards.
Job Task Analysis(JTA)
|Course length||ASC Member Fee||Non-member Fee|
LOCATIONS AND DATES
|contact us||contact us|
THE BASICS & THE BENEFITS
This course communicates JTA and its components as part of a proactive safety management program. Participants will leave this course able to conduct a thorough JTA, which asks them to:
- Identify undetected hazards;
- Increase their knowledge of workplace hazards;
- Integrate safety and health principles and practices into work practices;
- Increase the job knowledge of employees who participate in the JTA;
- Improve communication between workers and supervisors;
- Promote acceptance of safe work procedures;
Knowing how to perform a JTA also ensures members of your organization comply with hazard identification and risk assessment laws.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
Edmonton: (780) 462-7300 or Toll Free: 1 (800) 301-6407
REGISTER IN PERSON:
Visit our main office during regular office hours to register.
Pre-registration is required for all ASC courses.*
*(except childrens Scooter drop-in)
Cancellation / Re-schedule Policy
|more than 30 days before
course start date:
|30 days to 15 days before course
|Less than 14 days til
course start date:
|day of course:|
- you may re-schedule course
- any subsequent re-schedule is subject to
-cancellation is subject
- re-schedule is subject to a 25% admin fee
- cancellation is subject to a 25% admin fee
- not eligible for refund
- not eligible for re-schedule
| - a no-show is not eligible for
**The ASC reserves the right to cancel any course should there be insufficient registrations. A full refund of fees shall be made should circumstances beyond the ASC's control require a course cancellation.
**A stop-payment does not constitute notice of withdrawal from a course nor does it constitute a cancellation/refund request.