Motorcycle Street Skills Training is your formal initiation into sharing the road with cars and trucks, and managing traffic, traction, and all-weather conditions. You will use your own bike and embark on an enlightening weekend of riding multiple different scenarios!
Taught in a small group setting, our very experienced and certified riding instructors will take you carefully through the city on day 1 and then you will hit the Hi-ways for day 2.
|2 Days (16 hrs)||$325|
Locations and dates
May 13 & 14, 2017
- Low, medium & high density traffic
- Gravel, steel grated bridges
- Hill, curves, off-cambered roads
- Group riding, passenger riding, Hi-way riding
A valid drivers license is required for Street Skills. Students must bring their own motorcycles and have the following gear:
- An approved motorcycle helmet (DOT Snell)
- Full fingered leather gloves
- Sturdy jacket and pants (leather, denim (at a minimum), or specialized riding gear)
- Eye protection (eyeglasses, sunglasses, visor or face shield on helmet)
- Leather boots that cover the ankle bone
REGISTER BY PHONE:
Edmonton: (780) 462-7300 or Toll Free: 1 (800) 301-6407
REGISTER IN PERSON:
Visit our main office during regular office hours to register.
Pre-registration is required for all ASC courses.*
*(except childrens Scooter drop-in)
Cancellation / Re-schedule Policy
|more than 30 days before
course start date:
|30 days to 15 days before course
|Less than 14 days til
course start date:
|day of course:|
- you may re-schedule course
- any subsequent re-schedule is subject to
-cancellation is subject
- re-schedule is subject to a 25% admin fee
- cancellation is subject to a 25% admin fee
- not eligible for refund
- not eligible for re-schedule
| - a no-show is not eligible for
**The ASC reserves the right to cancel any course should there be insufficient registrations. A full refund of fees shall be made should circumstances beyond the ASC's control require a course cancellation.
**A stop-payment does not constitute notice of withdrawal from a course nor does it constitute a cancellation/refund request.