This course is a prerequisite for the Health and Safety Auditor Training course.
|Course length||ASC Member Fee||Non-member Fee|
|2 Days (In-class)||$400.00||$475.00|
Locations and Dates
|Feb 22 & 23
May 9 & 10
June 20 & 21
Aug 22 & 23
Nov 21 & 22
|Apr 11 & 12
June 13 & 14
Oct 3 & 4
Dec 12 & 13
- Information on implementation of a cost-effective workplace health and safety management system.
- identify key health and safety hazards and implement controls and safe work procedures
- Implement the "Partnerships" elements of a health and safety program
- Topics include, hazard identification, hazard control, inspections, orientation & training.
- Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the program.
- This course is a prerequisite for the Auditor Training course.
Who Should Take the Health and Safety program building:
- Management & supervisors, to provide understanding of what is needed to implement a management-led safety program.
- Any person(s) that will be assisting management in the development of the health and safety program or expected to suspervise and enforce the H&S Management system.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
Edmonton: (780) 462-7300 or Toll Free: 1 (800) 301-6407
REGISTER IN PERSON:
Visit our main office during regular office hours to register.
Pre-registration is required for all ASC courses.*
*(except childrens Scooter drop-in)
Cancellation / Re-schedule Policy
|more than 30 days before
course start date:
|30 days to 15 days before course
|Less than 14 days til
course start date:
|day of course:|
- you may re-schedule course
- any subsequent re-schedule is subject to
-cancellation is subject
- re-schedule is subject to a 25% admin fee
- cancellation is subject to a 25% admin fee
- not eligible for refund
- not eligible for re-schedule
| - a no-show is not eligible for
**The ASC reserves the right to cancel any course should there be insufficient registrations. A full refund of fees shall be made should circumstances beyond the ASC's control require a course cancellation.
**A stop-payment does not constitute notice of withdrawal from a course nor does it constitute a cancellation/refund request.