ASC Member Fee:
- Information on Implementation of a cost-effective workplace health and safety management system.
- Identify key health and safety hazards; prioritize the hazards and implement controls and safe work procedures.
- Implement the "Partnerships" elements of a health and safety program.
- Participants learn how to build an effective Health and Safety Manual that covers all aspects of the program.
- Topics covered include, Management Commitment, Hazard Identification and Assessment, Hazard Control, Inspections, Orientation and Training, Emergency Response, Accident and Incident Investigation, and Program Administration.
- Program is classroom based and open discussion is encouraged.
- Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the program.
- This course is a prerequisite for the Health and Safety Internal Auditor Training course.
Who should take the Large Employer Program Building?
- Management and Supervisors, to provide understanding of what is needed to implement a management-led safety program
- Any person(s) that will be assisting management in the development of the health and safety program or expected to supervise and enforce the H&S Management system.