ASC Member Fee:
Quality Assurance Audit Review Fee:
- Participants learn how to conduct and complete a health and safety audit.
- Validation techniques involved in completing a health and safety audit.
- Identify weaknesses in the existing health and safety program and make recommendations as to how the organization can improve.
- How to accurately complete the audit tool and prepare the written report.
- Topics covered include, Management Commitment, Hazard Identification and Assessment, Hazard Control, Inspections, Orientation and Training, Emergency Response, Accident and Incident Investigation, and Program Administration.
- Program is classroom based with open discussion encouraged.
- Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the requirements of the program.
- Successful completion of the Large Employer Program Building course is required prior to attending this course.
Who should take Internal Auditor Training?
- The person(s) that will be assisting management in the development of the health and safety program.
- 80% competency on the final exam, as well as a Test Audit submitted to The Alberta Safety Council for Quality Assurance review. An auditor`s number and expiry date will be issued upon successful completion of the test audit.
- An additional discount will be given to any student attending both the Large Employer Program Building course and Internal Auditor Training in the same week.